About your personal information
Hakuhodo Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") properly handles information that can identify a specific individual (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") such as name, address and other privacy provided by the customer. We recognize that this is our social responsibility as a company, and we will protect and respect personal information based on the following items.
- ■ Purpose of use of personal information
- Personal information provided by customers will not be used for any purpose other than providing or introducing the products and services we handle.
- ■ Collection of personal information
- When we receive personal information from customers, we will acquire the necessary range of personal information after clarifying the purpose of use in advance. We ask for your name, e-mail address, etc. through the registration of personal information by yourself, or when providing services such as inquiries and requests for sending pamphlets. These personal information will be used for identity verification and past history inquiry of the user when using the service.
- ■ Provision of personal information to third parties
- Personal information provided by customers will not be provided to third parties without the consent of the individual, except when there are legitimate reasons such as when required by law.
- ■ About management of personal information
- We will appoint a manager for each department that handles customer's personal information and strive to prevent dangers such as leakage, loss and loss of personal information. This site encrypts the input information with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to protect your personal information from risks such as loss, destruction, and falsification.
- ■ About inquiry, correction, deletion of personal information
- If you wish to inquire, correct, add or delete your registered personal information, please contact the member page on this site or our inquiry window, within a reasonable range. We will promptly take necessary measures.
We will comply with applicable laws and norms regarding personal information, and will continue to review and improve the efforts in each of the above items.