May 2015Released "Hakuhodo Transparent Soap" for brush care
A transparent soap for brush care developed by Hakuhodo, a brush manufacturer.
After a long aging period and careful polishing of each item, a high-quality transparent soap is completed.
I omitted extra ingredients and stuck to a simple formula for the brush.
It is hard to melt and has very good defoaming properties, so it is excellent for cleaning dirty brush surfaces.
Introducing the uncolored products that have been requested a lot! The size can now be selected from large and small!
≪How to use≫
After soaking the brush in hot water, apply this product to the surface to wash it, and shake it with hot water.
If the cleaning ingredients remain, it may cause discoloration and deterioration of the brush, so rinse thoroughly.
When the water is drained, gently comb it from the tip of the ear, press it with a towel, remove the water well, shape it with your fingertips, stand it in a cup and dry it in the shade.
How to care dailyHerePlease refer to the
- * Never use direct sunlight or a hair dryer.
* Please avoid soaking and washing as it may cause the tips to fall off, discoloration or damage to the dyed hair.
* Should this disagree with your skin, discontinue use.
* Be careful not to get this in your eyes or mouth.
* Should you observe any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
* Add water or lukewarm water to the soap and whisk well before use.
* Drain bubbles and water after use.
* Because it uses naturally derived ingredients, there may be changes in color and incense, but there is no problem with quality.
- Hakuhodo transparent soap
From left to right in the above photo
Zhu 30g Body price:600Yen + tax
Uncolored 30g Body price:600Yen + tax
Zhu 80g Body price:1,400Yen + tax
Uncolored 80g Body price:1,400Yen + tax